1. Select the Event where the Timeline is located, and then click on 'Timeline'.
2. To create a Template in your Timeline, click on the Notebook icon in the upper right corner.
3. When asked, "Would you like to add a template, or create a template?" click on 'Create'.
4. A screen will appear with a blank space, where you can name your custom Template. Type in the a Template Title, press 'Done', and then click on the 'Create' button.
5. A notification should then appear that says, "Template added successfully!"
You can find your custom Template in one of two places:
1. Click on the Notebook icon, and all of your Templates should appear together under the 'My Templates' section!
2. You can also access your Templates if you go to 'Settings', and select 'My Templates'. All of your Templates can be found under the 'Timeline' column.