1. Select the event where the Shot List is located, and then click on Shot List.
2. To create a template in your Shot List, click on the Notebook icon.
3. When asked, "Would you like to add a template, or create a template?" click on Create.
4. A screen will appear with a blank, where you can name your template. Type in the Template Title, press Done, and then click on the Create button.
5. A notification should then appear that says, "Template added successfully!"
You can find your template in one of two places:
1. Click on the Notebook icon, and all of your templates should appear together under the My Templates section!
2. Go to your Settings, and your templates are also located in the My Templates tab under "Shot List."