Whether you or someone else makes updates to a Timeline Event, you are always in the loop with Miilu's "Updated" labels!
WHEN YOU MAKE THE UPDATES:
1. Select the Event where the Timeline Event you wish to update is, and then click on 'Timeline'.
2. Select the Timeline Event you wish to update.
3. Update your Timeline Event, press 'Done' once you finish typing, then click on 'Save Timeline Event' to be sure your update is saved!
4. You will know your update was saved when the "Updated" label appears in the lower right of the Timeline Event!
WHEN ANOTHER MEMBER OF YOUR EVENT MAKES THE UPDATES:
1. You will receive a notification alerting you of the update. When you are on your Events home screen, click on the bell icon in the upper right corner to check any new notifications.
2. If you click on the notification, you will be taken to the Timeline.
3. In the Timeline, you will see the "Updated" label on the added Timeline Event!